6th of September, 2021
Updates at The Brunel Hotel and Duke of Leinster Hotel
Our guests can always expect a warm welcome and a comfortable stay. If you have any questions at all, please do not hesitate to contact our friendly team at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com .
On your Arrival
· As always you will be checking in at the reception in person
· All room keys will be sanitized before handed over to another guest
· You will be able to use the lift or take the stairs if you prefer. Please only share the lift with members of your party
· Feel free to leave your luggage with us on your arrival, in case your room is not ready for you and after you check out. Please remember to collect it in the same day
· If you are arriving from another country, we kindly ask you to check the current government guidelines before you travel.
· As always, we do our best to make sure our cleanliness and hygiene standards remain high
· The Housekeeping staff who will clean your room during your stay, will wear a face mask and gloves
· Any items left behind and used toiletries will be disposed after you check out
· All surfaces in the hotel’s public spaces will be sanitized regularly through the day
· Breakfast are currently not served in the breakfast room but you will receive the breakfast take-away package
· We continue to monitor new legislation and government advice closely as safety/well-being of our guests and team is our main priority
· Please let the team know at any time if you feel unwell, they will assist you and contact medical services if required
We are looking forward to welcome you very soon.
The Brunel Hotel and Duke of Leinster Hotel team