Terms and Conditions of Crystal Hotels Facebook and Instagram competition
1. The promoter is Crystal Hotels whose registered office is at 9 Bonhill Street, London, EC2A 4DJ with Company Registration No. 4275686.
2. The competition is open to residents of all countries aged 18 years or over except employees of Crystal Hotels and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organization.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via Crystal Hotels Facebook and Instagram page.
6. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
7. Closing date for entry will be 25th of January 2019. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
Follow Crystal Hotels on Facebook/Instagram, tag your friend/partner/relative in CH competition post and finish the romantic riddle if you like. The competition is running on Facebook and Instagram page of the Crystal Hotels.
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. The prize is as stated (One night Sunday stay for two people with breakfast included at the Brunel Hotel in Paddington, London, must be taken between now and 31st of March 2019) and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prize is not transferable.
13. The Winner will be chosen by an independent adjudicator.
14. The winner will be notified by Direct Message either on Facebook or Instagram within 2 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 7 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. The promoter will notify the winner when the prize will be delivered.
16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
18. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party.
Date: 11th of January 2019